SEDUCTIVE SECRETS REVIEWS

SEDUCTIVE SECRETS
Seductive Secrets has just been released through Smashwords and soon hopefully on Barnes and Noble. I so appreciate all the good reviews coming back in on my release. Thank you. I would like to share a couple

Lace and Lavender posted a review I would like to share.

  Its been a while since I've settled into a historical romance this good. Between the gripping mystery surrounding the scandal of Alyce Hythe's name and her passionate romance with Julian Casvelyn, Seductive Secrets had me hooked. Unpredictable catastrophe and suspicion followed Alyce throughout the novel, at every new page there seemed to be a new development to the scandal surrounding her and I absolutely loved it! Unlike so many other novels I was refreshed by the fact that Seductive Secrets was not predictable; I had no idea where the story was going to go next, every clue to the mystery was a surprise! As to the romance surrounding Alice Hythe and Julian Casvelyn... well lets just sa,y it was very steamy... in a good way. Overall I would definitley recommend Seductive Secrets to anyone who likes a novel where romance and scandalous mystery have a starring role. 

I'm also ecstatic to have found out that under its previously released title, Daughter of Deceit, it just received a CTRR (Coffee Time Reviewer's Recommend Award) from Coffee Time Romance & More! With Coffee Time Romance's review it topped off a great week with Seductive Secrets.

I'm so happy readers are enjoying Seductive Secrets...I hope you do too. It's free...


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR THOSE LONG WINTER NIGHTS- #READAMYSTERY

Ssh! It's time for a deal. Secret Lives Series, Book 1, Seductive Secrets is Free...

December's Flash Sales