Oh, Me! Oh, My!


AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE

Oh, me! Oh, my! Over a 100,000 downloads!

Giving Seductive Secrets away has killed me. I love this book. Saying that I just wanted to acknowledge a milestone for Seductive Secrets...including when it was Daughter of Deceit and now as Seductive Secrets it has gone over 100,000 downloads!

100,000! Wow! Thanks to everyone. This journey with Seductive Secrets has been a long one. Ups and downs, but isn't that what life is? If we don't have the downs, we wouldn't enjoy the good times. Perhaps, though, the good times wouldn't mean as much as they do if I hadn't had to go through this experience.

Oh! Don't get me wrong. The attacks upon me and my writings haven't stop or will they in the near future. But my focus now is back with my writing. My husband has always told me to focus of the things I can control and not the things I can't. So writing it is!
Have a good one! Keep reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR THOSE LONG WINTER NIGHTS- #READAMYSTERY

Ssh! It's time for a deal. Secret Lives Series, Book 1, Seductive Secrets is Free...

December's Flash Sales