Enjoy the Simple Things in Life! Chocolate! A Warm Fire! A Good Book!



FREE! OVER 300 5-STAR REVIEWS!

I love this book! I'm so proud of it. So happy so many of you have had the opportunity to read it. If you haven't, it's FREE! Enjoy!

Someone wants Alyce Hythe dead…
Shunned from London society for being the daughter of England’s most notorious spy, Alyce Hythe desires only to clear her father’s name. For years, she has been hidden away from all prying eyes, given a new identity and told to forget who she was. But strange things have been happening causing old rumors to once more be whispered. Long has Lord Julian Casvelyn lived with guilt brought on when his brother was murdered by England’s most infamous traitor. But one eventful night has changed everything Lord Julian believed about his brother’s death. Never did he suspect the woman he has just saved from certain harm is the daughter of that man. Now Julian is caught in the midst of a conspiracy and desire for that woman. Thrown together by fate, the two search for answers long denied them and along the way discover a love that can free them both.

If you enjoy Seductive Secrets, try the rest in the series as well.

brokenlegacyfinal
BROKEN LEGACY
An Amazon Kindle #1 Historical Romance!


TOP #100 GOTHIC ROMANCE ON AMAZON KINDLE
SEDUCTIVE LIES

If you're in the mood for Contemporary Suspense/Thriller, try Fragmented, Book One Boston's Crime of Passion. At the moment, the only place to get Fragmented is Amazon. Coming next week, Fragmented will be on all the sites! I am going to be concentrating on Fragmented in April. The anniversary of the marathon is coming up. I want it to be the best month yet for Fragmented! It's my small way to give back to my community and remembering the victims of the marathon bombing. Great read...too.

fragmentedstandardThe first in the Boston's Crimes of Passion Series! A pulse-pounding thriller! Ms Connally's first murder mystery delivers! Suspenseful...shocking...a psychological thriller-- leaving readers on the edge of their seat. Cameron Quinn is caught in a web of deceit. Protecting her brother from being framed for a murder places Cameron in untold danger. When the real killer diverts his attention to her, she has nowhere to turn, especially not to the man she shared one unforgettable night... who now is trying to put her brother in prison. A "must read" for any suspense lover!

She would do anything to protect her family...
Cameron Quinn watched her father fall into a world of despair after being falsely accused of causing her mother's death. Now, her brother is a suspect in a crime she knows he's not capable of committing. She'll risk everything to save her brother from the same fate as her father, even destroying evidence that implicates him in a series of murders.
He would do anything to win a case...

ADA Darren Kennedy is known as 'the bulldog.' He doesn't lose. When a killer emerges on the streets of Boston, he's dead-set on putting that killer behind bars...along with anyone that stands in his way.

A killer would do anything to get his heart's desire...Cameron soon discovers that the police aren't the only ones who suspect her of covering for her brother. The murderer is still out there and he isn't happy his plans have been disrupted. Now, the twisted psychopath has turned his attention towards Cameron and will stop at nothing until he has her in his control.

Dear Readers,
Fragmented was born out of my love for mysteries. It was also born out of my love for my community. Fragmented is set in Boston. Boston is my adopted home. I moved up here from the deep South back in 1985.Fragmented is dedicated to the people of my adopted home. During the marathon bombing, I have never been prouder of the place I call home. If you’re not from Boston, you might not realize what the Boston Marathon is to the city. It’s huge. The bombing was something that wasn’t supposed to happen in our countryour homeour Boston.
I wasn’t in Boston when one of the suspects was killed and the other caught. I had flown out earlier that morning. I had gone back to Mississippi. While I was flying down South, the city of Boston was on lock down. I listened to travelers talk about Boston and I couldn’t have been prouder of the people. The people of Boston did what they needed to do.
After the danger passed, it left the victims to pick up the pieces of their lives. In the immediate, the hearts of everyone opened up and gave. At the time, I pledged a week’s royalties and I did donate. I split what I gave between two charities. I pledged to do more. One of the things I comprehended quickly was how horrific some of the injuries were. They were life changing. Some of the victims have lifetime disabilities. I don’t want to forget the victims. In most crisis situations, I can’t do more than give a donation to a cause.But with the Boston Marathon bombing, I wantedneeded to do more. In the community I grew up in, when someone was in need, people gave what they could. Giving is a quality that I was instilled with as a child. It’s who I am. I want to give what I can. So I decided to give a part of me… my writing.This I pledge to you. I will donate half of my royalties that I get from Fragmented to a charity in Boston. Know this pledge comes from my heart.  I wanted to do something that would keep giving. To me, this is not a temporary gift. It is my intention for this to be a permanent arrangement.I hope you enjoy Fragmented.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Colleen Connally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR THOSE LONG WINTER NIGHTS- #READAMYSTERY

Ssh! It's time for a deal. Secret Lives Series, Book 1, Seductive Secrets is Free...

December's Flash Sales