Why I'm On Patreon





This is my post on Patreon. I have postponed putting one up for a long time. Now, I'm giving it a whirl. There are a hundred other Patreon creators on the site. Why would you choose me to support?

I want to give you insight into my books. I want you to follow in my journey to create. Most importantly, I want you to read my books. I'm offering some fantastic rewards for your support. Right now, I'm offering the first glimpse into Book 3 of The Three Realms, Vision of Destiny...you can even get a first look at the cover. Would you like to be included in the book's acknowledgement? Or the entire series (print) autographed?

I want to interact with my fans! Colleen Connally Patreon Page!

So What is Patreon?

This is my first venture into this venue. I have heard some wonderful things about this site. I have come to discover that the best way to discover if something works is to try it out. Hopefully, this will be beneficial to us both. With your support for me, you will gain access to my writing process and books. 

I will also be blogging. I can’t promise you what I will be blogging about. I imagine it will be mainly about books and writing. I love talking about not only my books, but other authors as well. I will confess, I will probably include my dog, Charlie, cooking, and who knows what else.

If you love history, I have some great series for you. Winds of Betrayal, Winds of Change and Southern Legacy are American Historical Romances. For a taste of English historicals, I have the Secret Lives Series. I have a romantic suspense series, Boston’s Crimes of Passion and the beginning of a paranormal suspense series, Boston’s Crimes of Horror.

My Current Project!

The Three Realms is a high fantasy series. I love writing fantasy because I can indulge my imagination. It’s one of the reason I like being an Indie author, the creative freedom. Two books, Past of Shadows and The Path Now Turned, have been released in the series. The third book, Vision of Destiny, will be released later this year. 

I would like for you to follow along the journey of The Three Realms. I’m going to serialize The Three Realms here on Patreon. For my supporters that subscribe for $10 a month, I’m going to release portions of the series to you each month. The first month will be Past of Shadows; the next month, The Path Now Turned. Afterwards, I will release a portion of Vision of Destiny until the book is complete. Then, we will go from there.

I appreciate all my readers, regardless of whether they support me here or not! 

Thank you! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR THOSE LONG WINTER NIGHTS- #READAMYSTERY

Ssh! It's time for a deal. Secret Lives Series, Book 1, Seductive Secrets is Free...

December's Flash Sales