Read Seductive Secret...#HistoricalRomance at Its Best


 SECRET LIVES SERIES

SEDUCTIVE SECRETS, Book One, IS FREE...For Limited Time


AMAZON       NOOK      ITUNES     KOBO

Well developed characters and interesting story about finding love.Recommend this book to all romance readers.Look forward to more books from this.
GoodGoodGoodGoodGood
I really enjoyed this book. It has suspense, mystery, love, heartache and a great finish, all of which makes for a 'do not put down until finished ' book. Well written.

RISQUE REVIEWS -Top Choice Award- 
This story kept me on the edge of my seat as Alyce goes through the days trying to learn the truth. The suspense kept my heart racing as Alyce meets someone that knows something about her father. It turns out to be an attempt on her life. I literally held my breath until I knew she was alright. 
Later in the story, Haynes takes Alyce through a journey of sensual feelings for Lord Julian. Alyce discovers that she is falling in love. And through the description Haynes uses throughout her story, I experience the same feelings Alyce felt. Haynes was able to make me place myself in this story to feel as if all the action that took place happened to me. I especially like when I read a book and can feel that way. 
There is one scene toward the end of the book that made me not able to put the story down--when Alyce is led to old ruins at Colonel Tolworthy's estate by someone trying to cause her harm. I stayed up late reading the last section of the book because I simply could not quit reading until I knew the outcome.

Don't forget to enter the Giveaway!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR THOSE LONG WINTER NIGHTS- #READAMYSTERY

Ssh! It's time for a deal. Secret Lives Series, Book 1, Seductive Secrets is Free...

December's Flash Sales