HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

 
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Holiday Season.
 
Putting everything on the back burner for a few days. It's time for family and friends. My family is doing things a tad different this year. My mother-in-law has Alzheimer's. We usually have Christmas Eve over at my in-laws with my husband's family, but this year my father-in-law isn't up for that. So we're on our own for Christmas Eve. Now for Christmas, it will be the same. I cook. The only time of the year I really cook is Christmas. We are having everyone over at our house, which should be a great time. Looking forward to Christmas dinner.
 
Now, though, there is a void on Christmas Eve. So we get to start a new tradition... New isn't bad. It's just different. The most important thing is that I'm going to get to enjoy another year with all my kids and hubbie.
 
My favorite commercial this year is the Apple commercial where the teenage boy goes around filming his family during the holidays. Heart warming.
 
Take a moment and make a memory. I think this year it has hit me that not everything will stay the same. My husband's mother...my mother...both are dealing with health issues. My son moved out of state this year. My daughter wants too...
 
So I realize that it's important to stop and enjoy this moment. 
 
My Christmas present to you is SEDUCTIVE LIES! I've made it .$99 for a few days—only on AMAZON.

SEDUCTIVE LIES


Don't forget to get a copy of Fragmented. You get a great book to read and know that half of the proceeds will go to charity!

FRAGMENTED

 
MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR THOSE LONG WINTER NIGHTS- #READAMYSTERY

Ssh! It's time for a deal. Secret Lives Series, Book 1, Seductive Secrets is Free...

December's Flash Sales